THE CRYSTAL SHOPPE COVID-19 OPERATIONAL PROTOCOLS
The Crystal Shoppe in Indian Trail is observing all state-mandated rules and regulations regarding the safe conduct of commercial activity. The store hours through the end of the year are Monday – Friday, 9 – 4 (with late opening until 6 on Tuesdays) and Saturday, 10 - 3. For the foreseeable future, the following guidelines will be in effect:
- Limit of 10 customers in the store at any one-time.
- All Customers will be required to wear masks to enter the store; those customers without masks of their own will be given one by a sales associate.
- Social distancing of 6 feet enforced at all times.
- All store employees to wear masks at all times when on store premises.
- Employees to wash hands, with soap and hot water, every two hours.
- Daily disinfection of all public surfaces.
- Curbside pick-up services offered to customers.
Please respect our employees and do not engage in weighty political/medical/philosophical debates as to the efficacy of masks, the whereabouts of Bigfoot or the meaning of life. A bit of good old common sense and human courtesy is all that is required.
Please consider shopping from the safety of your home: we are continuing to update our product offerings and range of personalized gifts.