The Crystal Shoppe in Indian Trail reopened for business with effect from Monday, May 11, 2020. The store will be operating on a limited basis, initially, open Tuesday – Friday, 9 – 4, and Saturday, 9 -12. For the foreseeable future, the following guidelines will be in effect:
1. Limit of 10 customers in the store at any one-time.
2. Social distancing of 6 feet enforced at all times.
3. Employees to wear masks when interacting with the public.
4. Employees to wash hands, with soap and hot water, every two hours.
5. Daily disinfection of all public surfaces.
6. Curbside pick-up services offered to customers.