Because all of our products are individually customized and permanently marked, we cannot accept returns. Please see our policies below regarding order errors and shipping breakage.
We will immediately replace an item at no charge if we made an error. However, if the error was made by the customer (such as a typo made on the order form) then we can't be held responsible. While we will attempt to clear up any uncertainties, we will follow exactly what is on the order form. Please proofread orders before submission.
There is always the possibility of breakage when shipping fragile items, no matter how well they are packaged. Please read the following policies concerning shipping damage:
- We must be notified of breakage at the time of order receipt.
- Breakages reported after 24 hours of receipt of the package will incur replacement and/or shipping charges.
- Broken glasses and packaging should temporarily be held in case our carrier elects to inspect or recover the damaged goods.
- For orders of engraved glassware that suffer shipping breakage, we offer replacement glasses.
- Replacements will be shipped at no cost via the same shipping method that was selected at time of purchase, as long as we receive notification of breakage within 24 hours of receipt of the shipment. If expedited shipping is required to receive your replacements by a certain deadline, we may ask you to pay the difference in shipping to have them arrive in time.
We produce and ship orders very quickly. However, shipping transit time still applies to your order after it leaves our facility. Ground transit times do vary significantly depending on your location. We are happy to accommodate short notice deadlines when we're able to, and offer rush production options for a small additional fee. Please note the following:
- We need to be notified if your order has any special requirements. Otherwise, it will be handled on our normal production timeline. We can't take responsibility for a deadline if that information hasn't been communicated.
- We can't be responsible for any delays that occur after we ship the order. Occasionally, shipping problems may occur that are beyond our control (for example, a weather issue that delays delivery).